Tony Bazler, about 13 hours ago
The dramatic increase in COVID cases and quarantine notifications our school district has received this week has negatively impacted our ability to provide adequate supervision, instruction, and related services .
Beginning Monday – November 30, 2020
• All schools will be on remote learning until January 4, 2021, at which time we will re-evaluate the situation.
• Students will need to log on, complete the daily assignments, follow Google Classroom lessons/activities/assignments, and participate in the live Google Meets or pre-recorded learning videos. For those families who do not have internet connectivity, each school will have internet services available at the school from 9:00am – 11:00 daily. Principals will be communicating with you about this process.
• Students are encouraged to email or contact their teachers for further information or clarification.
• Teachers and staff will report as regularly scheduled.
• The schedule for meal pick-ups will be announced as soon as possible.
• The bus to the CTC and CAPE will operate on regular schedule.
Tony Bazler, 30 days ago
We have amended our “restart plan”. Our level three (red) now indicates that all students (PK-12) will attend two days per week. Please refer to our website for the complete plan. This will begin next quarter (November 9, 2020).
WNLS District, about 1 month ago
Washington-Nile Local Schools is holding an auction of surplus equipment. Visit https://auction.westsenators.org/ for more information.
Tony Bazler, 2 months ago
The Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Alert Level System has designated Scioto County as “Red – Level 3. Given this determination, Washington-Nile Local School District will move to Level Red on our Restart Plan effective today. Based on our plan we will remain in Level Red for at least two weeks.
The following adjustments will be made:
• Grades 3-12 - Students will report one (1) day a week for face to face instruction. The remaining 4 days will be remote learning.
• Group “A” will attend school in person on Monday. Group “B” will attend on Wednesday. All students will learn remotely the remaining day
• Staff and faculty will report as regularly scheduled.
• Grades PK-2 will attend two days per week (Monday and Wednesday). Other days will be on-line.
• Athletic contests will not be cancelled.
Please refer to the restart plan on our webpage for more detailed information concerning serving meals, transportation, etc...
Again, thank you for being flexible as we strive to educate our students while putting health safety in the forefront during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Event: Christmas Break - No School
Mon, Dec 21 - Mon, Jan 4